Founded in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher, The Gap Inc. or also known as Gap is an American retail that sales mainly clothing and accessories and operates worldwide. Gap headquarters are based in San Francisco, California. Gap Inc. operates more than 2,600 stores in the US out of the 3,700 stores worldwide, some company owned and some are franchise. Gap has acquired several of other clothing retails such as Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta and Intermix.
Pay gap credit card login Bill Online
- Go to gap credit card login.
- Login to your account at gap credit card login by entering your ‘User Name‘ and ‘Password‘. If you don’t have an online account you can register a new account just below the login screen or here.
- Go to the Payments section.
- Select the amount you want to pay.
- Select the date of the payment and the payment method you like to pay with.
- Check and Review the details you entered are correct and once you are ready submit your payment.
Can I Pay My Bill Over The Phone?
Yes, you can. Call Synchrony Financial call center at 1-800-887-1198 to pay your Gap credit card bill.
Can I Send My Bill In The Mail?
Yes, you can. Send your payment to the following address.
PO Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Write your account number on the back of the check and make it payable to Gap.
Can I Pay My Bill In Person?
Yes, you can. You can pay your Gap bill in person in any of Gap stores. Use this tool to find the closest store to you.
Gap customer service phone number: 1-800-887-1198
Gap on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Gap
Gap on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Gap
Gap on Youtube: www.youtube.com/Gap
Gap on Instagram: www.instagram.com/Gap
Gap on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/Gap
Gap Headquarters Address
2 Folsom St.