Founded in 1970 by Bernard Cammarata, T.J. Maxx is an American retail who sales clothing, footwear, bedding and domestics, furniture and giftware. T.J. Maxx is a subsidiary of TJX Companies that owns HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra Trading Post, Winners, HomeSense, T.K. Maxx, Trade Secret and more. T.J. Maxx headquarters are based in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States. T.J. Maxx has more than 1,100 stores.
Pay tjmaxx credit card login Bill Online
- Go to tjmaxx credit card login.
- Login to your account at tjmaxx credit card login by entering your ‘User Name‘ and ‘Password‘. If you don’t have an online account you can register a new account just below the login screen or here. If you need to activate your card you can do it here.
- Go to the Payments section.
- Select the amount you want to pay.
- Select the date of the payment and the payment method you like to pay with.
- Check and Review the details you entered are correct and once you are ready submit your payment.
Can I Pay My Bill Over The Phone?
Yes, you can. Call Synchrony Financial call center and pay your bill.
For TJX Rewards Credit Card payments call 1-800-952-6133
For TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard payments call 1-877-890-3150
Can I Send My Bill In The Mail?
Yes, you can. If you want to pay your TJX Rewards Credit Card send your payment to the following address.
P.O. Box 530948
If you wish to pay your TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard, send your payment to this address:
P.O. Box 530949
T.J. Maxx customer service phone number: 1-800-926-6299
T.J. Maxx on Facebook: www.facebook.com/T.J.Maxx
T.J. Maxx on Twitter: www.twitter.com/T.J.Maxx
T.J. Maxx on Youtube: www.youtube.com/T.J.Maxx
T.J. Maxx on Instagram: www.instagram.com/T.J.Maxx
T.J. Maxx on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/T.J.Maxx
T.J. Maxx Headquarters Address
770 Cochituate Road,