Founded on 1907 ComEd or also known as Commonwealth Edison is the largest electric company in the state of Illinois. ComEd delivering power to about 4 million customers. The annual revenue of ComEd is more than 15 billion USD.
More then a decade ago, ComEd’s parent company, Unicom Corporation decided to merged with PECO Energy (formerly Philadelphia Electric Company) and together they formed Exelon.
Exelon Corporation is a public company traded in New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker EXC.
Pay comed.com/pay Bill Online
If you wish to pay your comed.com/pay bill online follow those steps:
- Go to comed.com/pay
- Login to your account at comed.com/pay with your User ID and Password.
- Go to the Payments section and click on ‘Make a Payment’.
- Choose the amount and the date of the payment.
- Enter your payment method details.
- Review all the details of the payment.
- Once ready submit your payment.
You can also setup Automatic Payments or make expedite payment at comed.com/pay.
Can I Pay My Bill Over The Phone?
* – Please note that fees may apply.
Can I Send My Bill In The Mail?
Yes, you can. Send your payment to the address below including your account number written on the back of your check.
P.O. Box 6111
Can I Send My Bill In Person?
Yes, you can, You can pay your ComEd bill in person. You can find your closest location with this tool.
* – Please note that extra fee may apply.
ComEd customer service phone number:
ComEd on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ComEd
ComEd on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ComEd
ComEd on Youtube: www.youtube.com/ComEd
ComEd on Instagram: www.instagram.com/ComEd
ComEd Headquarters Address
10 S Dearborn Street,