Founded in 1993 by Barry Babcock, Jerald Kent and Howard Wood, Charter Communications also known as Charter Spectrum is an American cable telecommunications company. Charter is the 2nd largest cable company just behind Comcast. Charter Spectrum operates in 41 states in the US and has more than 25 million customers. Charter Communications headquarters are based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Charter Bill Pay Online
- Go to your account at charter bill pay
- Login to your account by entering you User Name and Password.
- Once logged in to your account navigate to your current monthly statement.
- Choose the payment method you would like to pay with, you can pay your charter bill pay with checking or savings account or most major credit cards.
- Select the date of the payment, it could be current or in the future.
- Submit your payment
Can I Pay My Bill Over The Phone?
Yes, you can. You can call Charter at 1-855-757-7328 and use the automated system in order to pay your bill. If you wish to pay your bill with the help of one of the customer representative call 1-855-757-7328. Please note that paying with the help of one the representatives have additional charging fee.
You can pay with credit card, debit card or checking/savings account.
Can I Send My Bill In The Mail?
Yes, you can. Charter have multiple payment address, find the relevant address for you here.
Can I Send My Bill In Person?
Yes, you can, You can pay your Charter bill in person. You can find your closest location with this tool.
You can pay your in those stores in cash, money order, checking/savings account, debit card or credit card.
Charter customer service phone number: 1-888-438-2427
Charter on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Charter
Charter on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Charter
Charter on Youtube: www.youtube.com/Charter
Charter Headquarters Address